Welcome to the
IoT Solution World Congress
Industry 4.0 ecosystem is gathering in Barcelona.
European SMEs, industry 4.0 technology providers and stakeholders are meeting on the 31st January & 1st February in Barcelona, and 7th-9th February ONLINE. The place where disruptive technologies converge to help industries boost their digital transformation.
This Brokerage Event will provide you with the unique opportunity to meet potential partners related to industry 4.0 technologies and their impact on industries, such as manufacturing, energy or healthcare, among others.
Tech meetings will approach you to DIH4CAT (European Digital Innovation Hubs) partners as well as TECNIO members, which are accredited catalan technology suppliers.
DIH4CAT partners cover the following technologies: Artificial intelligence, Supercomputing, Cybersecurity, Smart connectivity, Additive manufacturing and 3D printing, Advanced manufacturing and robotics & Photonics.
Do you need some reasons to attend? You can benefit from the event by:
- If you are a technology provider: sharing your knowledge and experience on the future of the industry transformation.
- If you are a technology adopter: establishing contacts with technology providers who can boost your digital transformation.
- Finding new international partners with whom to develop business and technological projects.
- Scheduling face-to-face or virtual meetings in advance according to your interests & availability.
- Expanding your professional network and form long-term business relationships.
- Gaining visibility at the world's IoT leading event.
- Arranging meetings with catalan suppliers and planning tech meetings with accredited entities and companies.
- Connecting you with European Digital Innovation Hubs as this brokerage will give you the oportunity to meet DIH4CAT partners (tech meetings)
- Receiving a IoT SWC free Visitor Pass.
You will be participating with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network worldwide. The Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond.
- Participants are invited to enrol in the EEN network to receive free alerts with business and technological opportunities and/or to publish your own opportunity on the EEN database. International participants interested in the alert service can contact their local support office and/or register here.